Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days* (*non plant items). If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as plants (see separate guarantee), food, flowers, or Gift cards, cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, bring it back to store with your proof of purchase.
14 Day Hardy Plant Guarantee
- We pride ourselves on quality plants, trees, & shrubs at Hudson’s, we endeavour to make sure all our plants leave the garden centre in a healthy condition.
- At any point plants can contract pest, diseases & virus’ which are out of our control.
- Please make sure you do your research when purchasing your plants, as many plants require different care & attention, i.e., soil types & feeding etc, if in doubt ask a member of staff for advice.
- 14-day Guarantee is only on full marked priced plants. (Reduced Plants, and seasonal plants) such as bedding, annuals and tender nursery stock are not covered by the Guarantee**
- If you return your plant within 14 days, proof of purchase and the plant is required back into store, we will always try to replace or issue a credit note to the equal value of the original purchase.
- 14 days is from the date purchased.
- Only Hardy, shrubs & trees are covered by the guarantee, not seasonal plants.
- Plants & Flowers are covered by the consumer rights act 2015 and does not affect your statutory rights.
- Contact a member of our team for further information if required.
- ** Extreme weather conditions may invalidate this guarantee.
After 14 days – any genuine complaint will be considered, but we cannot be held responsible for millions of plants sold, in thousands of gardens, once the plants have left our store they are out of our care. Plants do die, nature is very unreliable, sometimes plants die without fault
Contact us here for questions related to refunds and returns.